How to Identify who is the right sales candidate?
Peter Heredia, managing director of MaxSales Solutions, introduced us to some very unique techniques when interviewing sales candidates. He gave us an in-depth presentation about the differences between competencies and behaviors, especially when establishing performance criteria for sales employees. Peter shared the below list of questions as a good example of situation-based questioning.
Think about the last time you went for a meeting with a potential client you had never met before:
- Tell me how you started the meeting
- What happened next?
- What did you say next?
- Can you give me a sample of questions you asked?
Departing from the “standard” process of interviewing, Peter also shared with us a few interview tips:
- If you are looking for a good listener, ask double-barreled questions and ensure they answer both of them
- If you are looking for a Closer, leave the interview by simply saying “Thanks for coming in” and see if they push you for next steps
- If you want reliability, make sure they are ahead of time for the meeting
Build Dubai member’s presentation: Making visions happen by ECC Renovations
Zamahn Sajjad, project manager at ECC Renovations, brought us up to date with Dubai-based company ECC Renovations. Since its establishment in 2015, ECC has successfully completed more than 170 projects. He discussed the broad range of projects that are ongoing, including their biggest job – an irrigation pumping station in Arabian Ranches.
“Our aim is to provide you with a smooth, hassle-free experience and to ensure that exceptional quality is met at an affordable price in the most efficient way possible,” explained Zamahn.