Due to the current situation with Covid-19, Build Dubai February meeting was held online as a webinar, with a selected group of guests within the design and build industry invited by our members.
This month we had two presenters – Marina MrdjenMarina Mrdjen, founder of Intelier, a marketing agency for construction, architecture and interior design, and Esther Echeverria, managing director of LC Recruitment, a recruitment agency for the design and build sector.
Titles “Be heard. Be Loud”, Marina shared 30 actionable content marketing strategies for construction, architecture, and interior design to leverage.
She also shared insights into achievable ways designers and architects can take their business to the next level in 2021.
In a second presentation, titled “Retaining top talent”, Esther shared the insights into why companies should invest in their retaining strategies.
“The costs of employee turnover are up to 2.5 times an employee’s salary depending on the role. Your people are your most important asset,” explained Esther.
Watch the recordings of the webinar here:
A big thank you to all our guest attending:
- Robert Willock, The Economist Corporate Network
- Clarisse Pallipadan, Oryx Door Systems
- Jora Lou Rocacorba, Oryx Door Systems
- Lorna Sibanda, Oryx Door Systems
- Jan Bak, The Madison Group
- David Lessard, H&A Architects & Interior Design Studio
- Richard Botting, Liberty Building Solutions
- Sana Maarrawi, Realism Artist and Interior Architect
- Jessy Ghamra, Huda Lighting
- Rola El Rass, Huda Lighting
- Damian Strauss, Oceanwide Logistics
- Phil Luxton, Metre Squared
- Brian Brennan, Artemest ]
- Jane O’Neill, ITP Media Group
- Firas Al Sahin, 4space
- Aidan Imanova, Identity Magazine
- Sarah van der Loo, Nordic Homeworx
- Shad Askari, SA Design Studio
- Jamila Bouhsine, Renson